December 27, 2007 - 33 Weeks



33! What a special week. 33 is not only Josephine's favorite number but it is also her age this year. I love Josephine's belly. It amazes me every day, and it keeps getting bigger. It is a universe of life and bliss. Baby J moves almost every time I touch Josephine's belly. The connection between us is already forming into a flowing circle.


















Being by the ocean made all three of us come alive. We got to enjoy the day and a beautiful sunset. We had fun taking pictures and love the one that came out with just my head under her round belly. So Cool!

1 comment:

raphael rice said...

all of the threes in that entry made me picture the three of you in a flowing circle of energy moved easier and even directed some by your strong intent and awareness. it is difficult not to burden such a family high expectations.
love,
rafi