January 19, 2008 - 36 Weeks


We were fortunate to take a mini vacation within our own city. Yoga Journal hosted a conference in downtown San Francisco and hired me to work there. We had a room at the Hyatt hotel and shared a wonderful weekend together. We did lots of Yoga and got to be in the presence of many great teachers. It was so amazing to see Josephine, at 36 weeks, fully engaged in her Yoga practice. Michael Franti played music and assisted in some Yoga classes. He also performed on Friday night and gave a peaceful speech that touched the heart of the entire conference. After speaking, he came off stage and placed his hands on Josephine's belly and said "Mama you are Shining!" Josephine placed her hands over his and replied "It is you who shines, I am just radiating that love." Josephine was in true Goddess spirit. So many people came up to her and shared how beautiful she looked and how she inspired them. It made me so happy to have my love with me in a community of people I respect and honor. We feel grateful for the experience.

No comments: