December 30, 2007 - Sister Love

It was our last day in Florida and I wanted to soak up a little more sun before returning to San Francisco's cold winter. Cristina is my best friend. She is the soul I reach out to whenever I need love and support. She is the first person I think of to call to share moments and new experiences of pregnancy with. Baby J already knows his/her Aunt Cristina by all the sweet belly rubbing and kisses she gives. J also knows Cristina by the vibration of love that fills my body when I think of her. She wraps me up in her love and I shine with happiness. I love you, my sister, my friend.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love you too! I can't wait to see you again and hopefully be at Baby J's birth. I know I will at least be able to see beautiful Baby J in his/her's first days of life. I am always with you no matter how far apart we are, you know that!

Love, Cristina