Mama's Gathering

On November 7th, all of us pregnant mamas finally got together at Kathleen's house to circle and share in the joys of pregnancy. Together we made a nutritious meal and sat around and talked about how we were all doing. I feel so grateful to have a community of women who are going through a similar process and with whom I can bounce ideas, concerns and experiences off with. It is very special and rare that we get to share this time in our lives together. Even the sweet act of rubbing all our bellies together is such an incredible gift. I am soaking in every moment of it. I believe that all of our babies already have a close bond and delight in the fact that they all will grow up knowing each other. I am also glad that my due date is last because I will get to put the other babies on my pregnant belly to communicate with Baby J and welcome J to the world.

No comments: