November 11, 2007 - 26 Weeks


We went to the Greens Festival today in San Francisco. It is such an inspiring event that takes place where all kinds of green companies come together to vend and share information about environmental and sustainable living. My belly is out and about nowadays and I love it when people notice I'm pregnant and ask to rub the belly. It brings me joy and I feel like it puts a smile on their face. Creating life is always awe-inspiring and I love how present and in the moment it brings people. This is truly one of the happiest times in my life. Joshua and I wake up each day to greet Baby J with love and kisses. We go to sleep with Papa reading to the belly (advice from Uncle Dan). We recognize the blessing of each day and trust in the fact that we will be great and loving parents. Baby J's Bubby ( Josh's mom) would say, " There is no such thing as a perfect child because there are no perfect parents." Great advice from a great woman.

2 comments:

Coopers said...

Waking to kisses and entering dreams with LOVE--now that's living!

Love A2+Z

Gabbilish said...

You're so beautiful! I love your belly! I'm sorry I couldn't come to your shower! I love this baby blog thing. What a great idea! I'll check it from time to time. I hope you're feeling full of life and wonderful. I am here with you, every step of the way....you beautiful momma butterfly you!

Love U,
Gabriela

Give my love to baby J and J2 too!