November 1, 2007 - Meeting Baby Katz


After a long awaited time of seeing my sister, Rosa, who is also pregnant yet lives in Florida, we got to press our bellies together and have the cousins finally meet. Our due dates are only 10 days apart. Two incredbile new beings coming into the family around the same time. Goodness Gracious, how awesome! Makes the grandparents proud. Nonna ( Josephine's mom) calls BabyJ her little caterpillar. She has always called me her beautiful butterfly so it makes sense that the baby in my womb would be a caterpillar blossoming one day to be a butterfly itself. Look at those beautiful bellies. It is so amazing to be able to share this experience with Rosa. Blessed Be.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Look at those beautiful bellies! I am so lucky to have my sisters and can't wait to share the love with those babies.